Physiotherapist - Community Rehabilitation (Fixed Term or Secondment)
- Part-time (0.8 FTE), fixed-term (1 year)
- Grow your career with New Zealand’s leading DHB
This is a great opportunity for a physiotherapist with an interest in rehabilitation to join the Auckland DHB Community Rehab team!
As a member of our team you work with adults of all ages to enable them to achieve their rehabilitation goals. You will gain clinical experience with a wide variety of neurological conditions including stroke and post-neurological surgery, as well as amputees and orthopaedic conditions.
We are a supportive team of professionals providing high quality rehabilitation input for the Auckland community. We have a strong IDT focus and value collaborative team working. We deliver rehabilitation in a flexible, client centred way in the community, clients home, our clinic / gym, and in groups settings.
This could also be an ideal role for a physiotherapist who would like to return to practice.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a passion for provision of quality rehabilitation (neurological rehabilitation experience is an advantage)
- Experience working in the community or outpatients (desired but not essential)
- Strives to build knowledge and skills
- Role models excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is open to new challenges and experiences
- Has effective clinical reasoning skills and values evidence based practice
Our commitment to you is to provide:
- A fun, supportive collegial team
- Professional support and mentoring
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
You must be a NZ registered physiotherapist with clean drivers licence and a current APC.
Click here to view the position description for this role.
To apply, head to http://careers.adhb.govt.nz/ and apply under job number ADHB10069.
If you have questions about this role, please contact Winnie Yuen, Team Leader, Community Long Term Conditions at WinnieY@adhb.govt.nz.
For questions or assistance with the recruitment process, please contact Kavitha John, Recruitment Consultant at KavithaJ@adhb.govt.nz and quote ID: ADHB10069.
Our organisation values diversity, inclusivity and empathy, if you do too, apply now and join us to make a positive difference and to “do your life’s best work at Auckland DHB.