Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Radiology
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Are you an experienced/qualified Nuclear Medicine Technologist?
We are inviting expressions of interest from highly motivated and dedicated Nuclear Medicine Technologists to join our team at the Radiology Department based at Auckland City Hospital. We will have a full time role available but would also consider interest for part time roles.
In this role you will perform a range of Nuclear Medicine procedures as well as quality control and preparation and administration of radiopharmaceuticals. There may be an opportunity for involvement and/or training in a planned national PRRT service at Auckland DHB.
To be successful in this role, you will :-
• Hold relevant tertiary qualifications enabling registration with New Zealand MRT Board with current Annual Practising Certificate in Nuclear Medicine
• Be competent, reliable and enthusiastic in all duties of a qualified technologist to work in a busy clinical department, which provides an extensive range of Nuclear Medicine services.
• Have ability to use Siemens equipment. This will be an advantage although not essential
Click here to view the position description
For further information about the role contact Trish Mead on firstname.lastname@example.org
Auckland District Health Board (Auckland DHB) is one of the leading healthcare providers and the largest teaching hospital in New Zealand offering a wide range of tertiary and quaternary clinical services to a large and diverse population.
Radiology supplies Nuclear Medicine scans for Auckland DHB patients and provides a regional service for the other Auckland DHB’s and Northland. This includes inpatients, outpatients and paediatrics. Radiology also holds a Ministry of Health (MOH) contract for GP and private specialist Nuclear Medicine scans for the same region.
The Nuclear Medicine Department provides a Monday to Friday service and has 2 new SPECT/CT Gamma Cameras.
• Siemens Intevo Bold 16
• Siemens Intevo 6
Here is what we can offer you in this role:
• Working within a dynamic, supportive and multidisciplinary team
• Full orientation and on the job training, formal supervision and professional development opportunities.
• A great team environment and supportive work culture
• Subsidised gym membership, free gym classes run by 5Points Gym
• Discounts at a variety of businesses, free eye test
• Opportunity to work with some of the best in business!
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter. For help with your application please email, Sonu Anand, Recruitment Consultant on Sonua@adhb.govt.nz or on 0211083241 quoting ref # ADHB7136A
Click here to view details about our recruitment process
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com