2021 Paeds Dentistry Non-training Registrar
Northern Regional Alliance
Paediatric Dentistry, Non-Training Registrar
Auckland Regional Hospital & Specialist Dentistry
- Deliver comprehensive dental care to children and adolescents
- Excellent mentoring and support
- 12 month position
We are currently recruiting to the position of Paediatric Dentistry Non-Training Registrar (NTR). The Paediatric Dentistry NTR will be part of the Paediatric Dentistry team supporting the delivery of high quality, comprehensive dental care to eligible children and adolescents who are under the care of Hospital & Specialist Dentistry. The Paediatric Dentistry NTR will provide dental care by way of outpatient clinics, inpatient ward reviews and operating rooms across the Auckland region.
The NTR will be working in a well-supported team environment with great mentoring and support. The NTR will develop diagnostic, investigational, treatment planning, and clinical skills for the management of child and adolescent patients, with a focus on the knowledge and skills required to manage patients with complex medical and dental special needs. This is a 12 month position commencing 18th January 2021 (or earlier by negotiation).
We are very keen to hear from interested applicants.
- You will be registered as a dentist with the Dental Council of New Zealand and hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation clinical experience, preferably with some hospital dentistry experience
- You will be considering post-graduate training in paediatric dentistry
- Have a valid driver’s licence
What you need to apply
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) using the Northern Regional Alliance template: CV template
- Three references. Once you have applied you will be emailed a link to our reference website for you to upload your referee’s details
The following documents must be certified /notarised. Documents can be certified by a Justice of the Peace, Notary Public, Solicitor or NZ Police Officer
- Dental Degree/transcript of completed qualification with degree conferred/awarded
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Photo ID page of current passport (and Visa if applicable)
- Current driver's licence
- Any relevant post-graduate qualification(s)
- If you have lived overseas - you will need to have provided police certificates or have started the process of requesting a copy of police certificates from all countries of citizenship and from any other country in which you have lived for one or more years within the last ten years. (not NZ as we will request this)
Register your interest and apply now!
If you have any difficulty completing your online application please email Dow Fuangkhajornfung, Recruitment and Allocation Consultant at Wanvisa.Fuangkhajornfung2@nra.health.nz. Alternatively, for information relating to the position contact Dr Hugh Trengrove, Service Clinical Director, Hospital & Specialist Dentistry firstname.lastname@example.org or Yaso Ramadas, Consultant Paediatric Dentist YasoR@adhb.govt.nz.