Anaesthetic Technician, Starship
Paediatric Operating Theatres are looking for skilled, enthusiastic Anaesthetic Technicians (ODPs) with an interest in paediatrics to join our dynamic, fun and collaborative team.
What we can offer:
- Full-Time and Part-Time hours
- The opportunity to continue in your professional growth and develop your career through on-going study and conferences
- Regular formal supervision, peer review, collegial support
Subsidised gym membership, free gym classes run by 5Points Gym
- Discounts at a variety of businesses, free eye test
In this role:
Working as an Anaesthetic Technician at Starship Child Health, you will be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic, positive and passionate multi-disciplinary team. If you are looking for a fast paced environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction, is always interesting, and offers an opportunity to grow both as a person and as a professional, then we would love to hear from you.
Anaesthetic Technicians clinical responsibilities cover the full range of paediatric anaesthesia for acute and elective surgical procedures in General, Cardiac, Thoracic, Urology, Endoscopy, Oncology, ORL, Dental, Spinal, Orthopaedic and Plastic surgery. We also provide paediatric anaesthetic support to children undergoing procedures in Radiology, CT, Radiotherapy, Angiography, Cardiac Investigation room (CIR) and MRI.
There are both Full-Time and Part-Time roles available, both from Monday to Sunday – please indicate in the screening question your preferred hours.
Click here to view the position description.
- You will be a qualified Anaesthetic Technician or ODP and either be registered or be eligible for registration with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand (www.mscouncil.org.nz)
- You will have experience in some or all clinical specialties; we’ll support you in the development of your clinical expertise.
We hope you will explore this opportunity further by either applying below or you can contact our Recruitment Coordinator Aaron Chamberlain on AaronChamb@adhb.govt.nz for further information.
Applications Close: 28 January 2021
For the largest health sector job board, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com