We are looking for new team members to join our hard working team of Cleaners. This is an important role that supports the care we provide to our patients, their families and the community.
This role is a part of our 'To Thrive' programme which means you may be eligible to receive free benefits designed to support your personal and financial health. These benefits include a health check, eye test, laundry allowance, life insurance cover, education sessions and on-going support to enhance your career potential within Auckland DHB.
We are looking for possible candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Good verbal communication and ‘people’ skills
- Pride in supporting the organisation to provide a clean and healthy hospital environment
- Commitment to the responsibilities involved with the role
- Confident to work unsupervised and to comply with health and safety requirements
- Previous cleaning experience
- Reasonable level of physical fitness
For position description click here
Due to the mandatory statutory declaration and pre-screening questions, please submit an online application by submitting your latest CV. If you have difficulty applying online, please contact Sara Hong Recruitment Coordinator SaraHong@adhb.govt.nz
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com