Registered Nurse - Oncology Outpatient, Cancer and Blood, Auckland Hospital
Be part of New Zealand’s largest hospital and leading edge, teaching & research focused health provider!
- Permanent and fixed term positions available
- Grow your acute Oncology experience and skills
- Bring your care and commitment to our teams striving to provide world class care to people with a diagnosis of cancer
- Supportive and collaborative culture with personalised orientation programme
- Professional development and further education opportunities
As committed Oncology nurses with excellent communication skills and a passion for providing high quality patient care, you will be part of the largest Regional Cancer Service in New Zealand.
You will gain experience in a wide range of practice opportunities within a very supportive environment. Some of the areas you will be in rotation are through the Chemotherapy Day Stay Unit, the Radiation Therapy Unit, the Oncology Clinics and the Acute Oncology area. To foster and support your development, you will be offered personalised orientation, and regular education including cancer specific study days.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand
- Have a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Have 3 years post registration experience in an acute Oncology nursing hospital setting
Click here for a position description
If you are passionate about nursing and are looking for purpose and fulfilment in your next role then we would love to hear from you to learn more about your current situation and experience. Just get in touch and we’ll be happy to have a discussion about what we can offer you!
Don't delay! Please click on the "Apply Now" and attach your latest CV and cover letter with your online application.
Please contact Leanne Wilson, Charge Nurse (Outpatients) at LeanneW@adhb.govt.nz to have an initial conversation.
For assistance with the online application process contact Caryne Tee, Recruitment Coordinator at CaryneT@adhb.govt.nz
For the biggest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com